OT: eBay item...

... 622022394

Ideas for alternative uses on the back of a tenner, please.

Reply to
Peter Scales

removed. What was it? regards Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

In message , Roland Craven writes

Silly me! I left a 1 out...

6220223941
Reply to
Peter Scales

De Ruiter are bookbinders, so it's probably a glue applicator.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Is the seller kosher ;-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

Nice item and I would have gone for it, but I always think these have more character with a few dents..;-)

At least the money will go to a good cause. I was thinking of starting a charity "Drinkers in Need". Perhaps the proceeds could be the first donation.......

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Look at

on the left hand side select click on ink supply and at the bottom of the page there is a picture labeled easy.fill .

--=20 cerberus

Reply to
cerberus

In message , Roland Craven writes

Not last time he looked...

Reply to
Peter Scales

In message , Arthur G writes

What a thundering good idea! Let me know where to send the cheque.

Reply to
Peter Scales

Thought about it myself on the basis that I could sneakily add some dents and sell on at a profit to Arthur ;-)

nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to
nickh

I see it sold and hope you won't get too drunk on the proceeds. Perhaps the new owner would like to let us know to what use he will put it ;-) regards Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

Naah, when I discovered it couldn't be used for doctoring cats, I lost interest ;-). _ _ Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G