OT - ebay item humour

You will so enjoy this. Read your way through the description and then the additional comments.

And he STILL sold it!

Ebay item # 2442354423

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Is there any chance of people making a habit of putting the full E Bay address of items they wish you to see. I don't know the bit missed out & generally can't be bothered to dig out old posts to find it.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map
Map

Dave Croft

- if you prefer, but there has been a lot of discussion over the years about the last digit dropping off requiring pasting etc, so I just submitted the "search" number which, copied and pasted into any e-bay page header box will go straight to it.

.......... I can't do nuffink write ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Well worth a look as 38000+ others also thought. The seller has clearly missed his vocation. It had me in fits ... ttfn Roland

Roland and Celia Craven

I agree, it has been p*****g down with rain for the last two days making everyne feel miserable here but this has really brightened my afternoon.

Reply to
Pete Aldous

Kim, Well done I have just come in from the garage after making a part for my welder. The last cut I made broke it so back to square one. I knew tufnol would not work :-(( but at least I have been cheered up.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Now I see where I've gone wrong with my eBay descriptions. I wonder if the clapped out Fergie I sold would have gone batter with this sort of listing?

"Moss covered wreck with engine and gearbox composed of dung and rusty water, only fit for stopping a hole in the fence. Even fully restored it wouldn't pull a dead hen off the last egg she laid. Al Qaeda could use this this rattling, wheezing smoke generator to wipe out several cities, and all on half a tank of diesel and four gallons of oil..."

This seller must be encouraged/get out more/needs counselling/should direct his talents more profitably.

I hope this starts a whole new genre of eBay descriptions and tabloid journalism.:-)

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

Actually, he's got another one !

Barry Ruck

Thanks for the pointer. I needed the laugh. Amazing. Nearly 50,000 viewers for a rusty frame -- he'll have his own fan club & be on Breakfast TV any time soon ...

Colin

Reply to
Colin Osborne