OT - for the ampheads amongst us

101 ways to glow in the dark!

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Not so much the light bulbs, but some of the valves certainly fall into the 'Those We Have Loved' catagory. See also

Nick H

I've just spent a happy lunch hour browsing the rest of this site and some of the links, great stuff! The guy's destructive tendencies rather mirror my own misspent youth - discharging ruddy great banks of capacitors through coils, or zapping things with high voltages (I had the EHT generator ripped out of an old television) just to see what would happen. All great fun, amazing I survived really.

Reply to
Nick H