OT - high speed valve gear

Those of us who are used to less modern devices are warned that they will probably want to step back from the monitor at some point ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

There's one or two others like that on the U bend. I can't find them now but IIRC a high speed camera is used and a strobe so you can see the springs and valve doing alarming things. It's a yank V8 I think. I'll try and find it again after Coronation Street :-)

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

Unfortunately it's been removed now.

Reply to
John

Have a look at these, a bit more educational ;-)

Julian.

Reply to
Julian