Stuart Turner flat twin manual

Richard Crook has been kind enough to send me a PDF of some pages from a manual for ST flat twin generators. There is an exhaustive description of the engine & generator, a couple of photos and some line drawings. Whilst it does not give useful things like valve and ignition timing, it does explain (for instance) how the carburetor works.

Anyone that would like a copy should contact me off list.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn