OT - hot fog engine on e-bay

No apologies for publicising this important engine

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Nice engine Kim - but for those such as I who had hiccups with the link - just go into ebay, put 6506036187 in searchbox. It then appears majestically.

Regards Pete

.
Reply to
Peter Stockdale

that's better!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

If you think no one cares, try stopping a Direct Debit!

> 87&rd=1

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Was that engine once in Backbarrow ironworks ? Seems familiar

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Nope, the backbarrow engine is a single cylinder Tangye, was still there a few years ago.

This engine is the ex Edmund Sykes, Barkisland I think.

Paul

Internal Fire, Museum of Power, Wales

Internal Fire Museum of Power is a Not-for-Profit company registered in the UK

Reply to
Paul Evans
3000+ lookers. No bids. I think that proves that Ebay is no place for class items? ttfn Roland

few years ago.

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven