Berkshire collection

Anyone around the Hungerford area who can collect me a box of cutters for further passing on until it reaches me in Nottingham? No fixed time scale.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

It's a big county, John, can you narrow it down a bit? :-))

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email Address: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web Pages for Engine Preservation:

Peter A Forbes

Sorry, Hungerford itself. BTW I forgot to give you a box of Coventry die heads on Sat from Tim.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

No problem, I don't think we are going that way immediately, but if we do I'll shout before we go.

I forgot the Coventry bits as well, but as we were both on the way elsewhere it didn't strike me at all until we were out at Boston.

Peter

Prepair Ltd