Berkshire collection

Anyone around the Hungerford area who can collect me a box of cutters for
further passing on until it reaches me in Nottingham?
No fixed time scale.
--
Regards,
John Stevenson

John Stevenson
Anyone around the Hungerford area who can collect me a box of cutters for further passing on until it reaches me in Nottingham? No fixed time scale. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
It's a big county, John, can you narrow it down a bit? :-))
Peter
-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email Address: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web Pages for Engine Preservation:
Peter A Forbes
Sorry, Hungerford itself. BTW I forgot to give you a box of Coventry die heads on Sat from Tim.
-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
No problem, I don't think we are going that way immediately, but if we do I'll shout before we go.
I forgot the Coventry bits as well, but as we were both on the way elsewhere it didn't strike me at all until we were out at Boston.
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Prepair Ltd
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:11:10 +0000 (UTC), Peter A Forbes
Surely you jest! I've ordered a lathe from Cummins in Nebraska, it's going to Washington State by UPS for US$65, then a friend is picking it up for me and bringing it up here to northcentral BC ... 600+ miles. Free. By the way BC has two time zones and is I believe 4 times the land area of the UK (and, thank God, only 4/55 of the population). Now that's a big country, Peter. Mike in BC
Reply to
mcgray
Hi Mike:
As you probably gathered, it was said in respect of a diversion from an existing run/delivery, so knowing roughly where helps a lot, especially in view of our rather overcrowded M25 and M4 motorways.
Never been to Canada, like to make it over there one day and have a look at all that emptiness! :-))
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Prepair Ltd
If they can get them to central Reading, I'm there next Monday.
I'll be seeing somebody next Wednesday who lives near Derby.
Any use to you?
Cheers
Peter
Reply to
Peter Sheppard
Just get your Gert to buy something there that needs collecting fro ebay. :D
Alla
-- Allan Waterfal ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Allan Waterfall's Profile:
this thread:
Allan Waterfall
If anyone can get the items to Northampton (St. Johns/Derngate/Town Center), then I can get it to Kirkby-in-Ashfield (about 12 miles from you John) or I can meet you just off the motorway.
Best regards, Dave Colliver. ~~
- Portal Franchises available
Reply to
Dave
Has it's limitations though, wouldn't one say? Having to buy your lathe outside of such a large country says volumes! :-(
Tom
Reply to
Tom