Berkshire collection

Anyone around the Hungerford area who can collect me a box of cutters for further passing on until it reaches me in Nottingham? No fixed time scale.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Anyone around the Hungerford area who can collect me a box of cutters for further passing on until it reaches me in Nottingham? No fixed time scale.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

It's a big county, John, can you narrow it down a bit? :-))

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email Address: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web Pages for Engine Preservation:

Peter A Forbes

Sorry, Hungerford itself. BTW I forgot to give you a box of Coventry die heads on Sat from Tim.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

No problem, I don't think we are going that way immediately, but if we do I'll shout before we go.

I forgot the Coventry bits as well, but as we were both on the way elsewhere it didn't strike me at all until we were out at Boston.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:11:10 +0000 (UTC), Peter A Forbes

Surely you jest! I've ordered a lathe from Cummins in Nebraska, it's going to Washington State by UPS for US$65, then a friend is picking it up for me and bringing it up here to northcentral BC ... 600+ miles. Free. By the way BC has two time zones and is I believe 4 times the land area of the UK (and, thank God, only 4/55 of the population). Now that's a big country, Peter. Mike in BC

Reply to
mcgray

Hi Mike:

As you probably gathered, it was said in respect of a diversion from an existing run/delivery, so knowing roughly where helps a lot, especially in view of our rather overcrowded M25 and M4 motorways.

Never been to Canada, like to make it over there one day and have a look at all that emptiness! :-))

Peter

Prepair Ltd

If they can get them to central Reading, I'm there next Monday.

I'll be seeing somebody next Wednesday who lives near Derby.

Any use to you?

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
Peter Sheppard

Just get your Gert to buy something there that needs collecting fro ebay. :D

Alla

-- Allan Waterfal

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Allan Waterfall's Profile:

this thread:

Allan Waterfall

If anyone can get the items to Northampton (St. Johns/Derngate/Town Center), then I can get it to Kirkby-in-Ashfield (about 12 miles from you John) or I can meet you just off the motorway.

Best regards, Dave Colliver. ~~

- Portal Franchises available

Reply to
Dave

Has it's limitations though, wouldn't one say? Having to buy your lathe outside of such a large country says volumes! :-(

Tom

Reply to
Tom