OT - humour

This one brought tears of laughter to my eyes & I'm still giggling now. Enjoy !

A woman goes into Harrods to buy a fishing rod and reel for her grandson's birthday. She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter. The Harrods salesman is standing there, wearing dark shades.

She says, "Excuse me. Can you tell me anything about this fishing rod and reel?"

He says, "Madam, I'm completely blind; but, if you'll drop it on the counter, I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound it makes."

She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway.

He says, "That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel and 10-lb. test line. It's a good all around combination, and it's on sale this week for £44."

She says, "It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!"

As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor.

"Oh, that sounds like a Visa card," he says.

As the lady bends down to pick up the card, she accidentally farts.

At first she is really embarrassed but then realises there is no way the blind salesman could tell it was she who had farted.

The man rings up the sale and says "That'll be £58.50 please." The woman is totally confused by this and asks "Didn't you tell me it was on sale for £44? How did you get to £58.50?"

He replies, "Yes Madam, the rod and reel are £44, but the Duck Caller is £11 and the Fish Bait is £3.50."

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

OK, if you're going to be like THAT.......................

In a Chicago hospital, a gentleman had made several attempts to get into the men's restroom, but it had always been occupied.

A nurse noticed his predicament.

"Sir", she said " You may use the ladies room if you promise not to touch any of the buttons on the wall."

He did what he needed to, and as he sat there he noticed the buttons he had promised not to touch.

Each button was identified by letters: WW, WA, PP, and a red one labeled ATR.

Who would know if he touched them?

He couldn't resist.. He pushed WW. warm water was sprayed gently upon his bottom.

What a nice feeling, he thought. Men?s restrooms don't have nice things like this.

Anticipating greater pleasure, he pushed the WA button. Warm air replaced the warm water, gently drying his underside.

When this stopped, he pushed the PP button. A large powder puff caressed his bottom adding a fragile scent of spring flower to this unbelievable pleasure.. The ladies restroom was more than a restroom, it is tender loving pleasure.

When the powder puff completed its pleasure, he couldn't wait to push the ATR button which he knew would be supreme ecstasy.

Next thing he knew he opened his eyes, he was in a hospital bed, and a nurse was staring down at him.

"What happened?" he exclaimed. The last thing I remember was pushing the ATR button".

"The button ATR is an Automatic Tampon Remover. Your penis is under your pillow." Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
(Waterways World Site of the Month, November 2005)

Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
Brian Dominic
********************** 3 kids are playing in the street & get hit by a garbage truck. They all go to heaven and God says to them, "You weren't supposed to die - you were all supposed to live out your lives. This was not your time. To make it up to you, I'll let you choose what you want to do with your life. Take a running jump off of that cloud over there, and as you're flying back down to Earth, shout out what you want to do. And so it shall be."

The 1st kid takes a running leap and shouts "I want to be an attorney." And so, 20 yrs later, he is a very successful lawyer, making lots of money, with an upcoming appointment to the Supreme Court.

The 2nd kid takes his turn and shouts "I want to be a brain surgeon." And so, 20 years later, he is the most admired man in his field of medicine and making a ton of money saving lives.

The 3rd kid goes to take his turn, and as he runs he trips over his own feet and stumbles off the cloud muttering "....stupid clumsy B*****d....." And so, 20 years later.................he's playing right back for England...

Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Thats a pretty poor attempt at criticising Gary Neville. Especially when he's actually a really good player.

Mike M

miley snipped-for-privacy@homail.com

Reply to
miley_bob

See the subject?

HUMOUR

Reply to
Anthony

One day a young man, Colin, asked his mother round to his flat for dinner. During the evening, his mother noticed the chemistry between her son and his flatmate, Adrian. Towards the end of the evening, her son noticed his mother's interest and, taking her to one side, explained that he and Adrian were flat mates and nothing more. About a week later, Adrian asked Colin if he had seen the frying pan anywhere as he couldn't find it since his mother had been there. A brief search failed to find the frying pan so Colin emailed his mother saying, "While I'm not accusing you of anything, we can't find the frying pan since you were here". His mother emailed back, "While I'm not accusing you of anything, if Colin had been sleeping in his own bed, he would have found the frying pan"

Reply to
John

Shouldn't that be Adrian sleeping in his own bed ?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Oops

Reply to
John

I'm not much one for jokes and don't generally join in the OT hilarity, but for some reason I feel moved to share this one with you all:-

Q; Two rice krispies on the moon, which one is the mayor of Sheffield?

A; The one with the custard pie in his ear!

Enjoy ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

I'm sorry nick, Explain :-((

Reply to
campingstoveman

c> I'm sorry nick, Explain :-((

c> Martin P

What, and spoil the joke?

nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to
nickh

Quite right.....any attempt at explanation would destroy the joke completely. :)

This reminds me of those pictures that only some people can see when they de-focus their eyes. I never managed to see those, but this I do see :)

Al

c> Martin P

What, and spoil the joke?

nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to
alspam1