OT - Humour at B&Q's expense.

Dear Sir/Madam

My congratulations to your sponsorship of a yacht to leave the UK on 28th November 2004, sail 27,354 miles around the world and arrive back 72 days later, beating all previous records. .

Could you please let me know when the kitchen I ordered 96 days ago will be arriving from your warehouse 13 miles away?

Yours faithfully ...................

regards,

Kim Siddorn. The Darhads keep Genghis's ceremonial butter lamp lit and every year they perform the ritual filling of his wooden bucket with mare's milk. The bucket, it is said, leaks in the direction that will bring the Mongols prosperity. Is the DOW or the FTSE any better?

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

On a similar note..

Perhaps Royal Mail might be persuaded to revert to sailing ships with overseas mail delivery. It seems that they can sail around the world quicker than the modern day motorship can travel halfway! :-(

Tom

Reply to
Tom