OT - Len's Brough

Nice to see a wealthy man spending his money so wisely!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 11:27:47 +0100, "kimsiddorn" wrote::

Sad to see the firm is now based in Austria - I used to pass their old factory in Nottingham on the way to my second job! Brian L Dominic

Web Site:

Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
Brian Dominic