OT: My Camping Stoves

Gentlemen,

I was asked weeks ago to prove the name on my hat :-)) If you go here

you will see why I have it as my "handle".

A quick history; my brother and I had half shares in a Bedford CA Dormobile Camper and on a trip to the Dorset Steam Fair one year we found a stove which we thought would look good with the Camper, then we found another and when you put two together they breed. I now have over 50 stoves, all have been tested and some get used but the petrol ones I tend only to test.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Charles Hamilton

For all manner of spares for pressure stoves, try City Hardware:

MatSav

What with Philip getting his coleman stove out of hibernation, and Martin fettling one of his big old burners, looks like we will be running the food bar at Nuenen!

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

At last! Mind you, having seen where they live, I can understand why it took a while to exhume them for a photo session.

NHH

Reply to
Nick H