OT: Outlook express

Gentlemen,

How do I make OE take priority over Outlook, when I try and answer emails by reply Outlook takes over and I much prefer OE.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Gentlemen,

My good friend Mr Howden has pointed out the obvious I missed, all sorted now.

campingstoveman

While on the subject of OE, Is it possible to set it up so that it doesn't automatically top post replies when used as a newsreader? I have to bring the cursor down to the bottom with mine. I really must get a better newsreader installed soon.

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

Try a search for a software patch known as "OEQuotefix".

Reply to
MatSav

yes, it can be set, (but for the life of me, i cant remember how. ) sammm

Reply to
SAMMM