OT - real life humour

This appeared in my e-mail this morning . The names have been changed to protect the guilty, but it is completely true in every other respect .

My friend Patricia bought an electric paper shredder yesterday at a office machinery sale.

Arriving home with it, she put the kettle on whilst her husband Paul unpacked it and bore it away to play with.

From the kitchen, Pat heard 'brrrp, brrrp' followed by a long silence.

Drawing on 10 years of past experience, she called out 'You've shredded the instructions, haven't you?'

More silence, then small sad voice answers...'might've'

His defence was that the instructions said started "Place the paper in the slot" - so he did.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
J K Siddorn