Anyone have Academy's E-Mail address?????

I need to contact Academy to see if I can get some replacement parts for a KC-97L. If anyone has their E-mail address I would appreciate hearing from you. Swede

Reply to
Krewdawg

Here is their distributor from the Academy (Korea) web page. I got broken part replaced through MRC.

Contact Us

Write to us at:

Model Rectifier Corporation

80 Newfield Avenue Edison, NJ 08837

For Customer Service, repair information, parts and other product related inquiries contact us at:

  • Email: snipped-for-privacy@modelrectifier.com
  • For inquiries on Train Controls & Sound Systems, Locomotives, Plastic Model Kits, Die Cast Models

or Battery Chargers, call: 732-225-6360

  • For inquiries on R/C products, call: 732-225-6144

For general inquiries call:

732-225-2100
Reply to
Tony S