OT: relevant all the same

Gentlemen,

I have down loaded Internet Explorer 7 and can report I'm pleased with it. One of the features I do like is in the bottom right hand corner and that is the image magnification which with some clarity go up to 400% and still have a picture to look at.

They have shifted stuff around but it appears to be quicker once you have found what you are looking for.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Yes, I was reasonably impressed too. I have heard though that a number of people have had a lot of trouble getting it to integrate with their other software, causing no end of hassle and reinstallation.

Mine was fine and hassle free for a change!

Mark

Reply to
Mark Howard