OT: Saturn Images

People,

I have only just bothered to read the rest of this thread since my last post, in fact having read it several times its making me quite annoyed.

I seam to have been in some way implicated as a provoker/troublemaker unless I am misreading things? If this is not the case I apologies for the miss-understanding. If it is the case, I would very much appreciate it if someone would explain to me what exactly my crime is?

Yes I am opinionated, like many others on this group, life would be very sad If everyone agreed. I have been consistently posting on this group for many years now and I have always tried to put my opinions in a reasoned matter. If this makes me a provoker, then I am guilty and proud of it. I am very sorry if people don't like my opinions, but I am not asking for agreement on them, just expressing them.

I offer one more opinion now, if this newsgroup continues to try to bully people away who don't 'fit in' it will be a much poorer and less varied place.

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk

Reply to