OT: Something different

Gentlemen,

I have put some pictures up you might find interesting of my brothers tractor a Fordson Major E27N

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

An impressive model. March of this year was the 60th anniversary of the introduction of the E27N. An event that would have made an ideal theme for the tractor section of any show which seems to have been overlooked.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

It was'nt overlooked in ireland !

At the Fingal rally two weeks ago in Co.Dublin , there was a special section dedicated to fordson's (E27N in particular ). Then in mid afternoon you could go out to a field ,if you had an implement , and plough/harrow/work the ground as much as you liked

My dad and his brother had 2 fordson's , super major and E27N ,and we had a great time ploughing with them .

John

Reply to
jdungan100

Nice job, Martin, I couldn't see any blood ;-).

Next project is the gauge one loco, is it?

a Fordson Major E27N

Reply to
Arthur G

I have recently acquired a set of plans for said locomotive yes :-))

Mart> Nice job, Martin, I couldn't see any blood ;-).

Reply to
Campingstoveman