OT: still about engines though (steam)

Gentlemen,

I indulged in my other interest yesterday,Steam Railways, Green Arrow ran from York to Kings Cross and I borrowed my Daughters car to go and stand on Sandy platform to take some pics, Van in for service. I managed two as you came through on the fast up to London. Fortunately there was enough curve in the line to hide the Diesel backup attached to the rear of the train.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman