Mantua Steam Engines

Might someone know an internet site that would allow us to see images of the various Mantua steam engines that are scattered about the magazine ads for sale.

Thank You! Matt and Kathleen

Reply to
Matt & Kathleen Brennan

Outstanding! You are a saint! Thanks so much for these great finds.This is perfect.

Most Sincerely, Matt and Kathleen

Reply to
Matt & Kathleen Brennan

I recently unpacked a mantua 0-6-0 tank that had been in storage since the '70's. it runs quietly at all speeds, but i do have a problem with a dirty wiper on the forward wheel. seems it is dirty, band i can't clean it. i did disassemble the engine (my son built it from a kit), and it should be clean.

Reply to
larry l.