Public Perceptions....

We have just bought a new oscilloscope on ebay for the factory, and the guy I boght it from had the following comment at the bottom of his email when he contacted me:

" I am impressed by the purchase. I thought stationary engine people just moved coloured water between ice cream tubs all day! "

Peter

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Not correct. They have a machine to do it for them!

Ps. Anyone want an old SE Labs 'scope - might even work!

Reply to
Nick H

They are the REAL enthusiasts. One day I might get an engine as good as that.

John

Reply to
John Manders