question about combustion

Hello-, i want to know how combustion depend on stoichiometrc ratio

Reply to
supekarnilesh

Learn to spell it properly first, then have a look here:

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Prepair Ltd

You trust Wikipedia? Mind you, I wrote most of the history and regenerator sections (the good bits ;-)) of the Stirling engine entry!

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

Yup.I do... for my arcane research Lookup Leo Szilard - designed a refrigerator with Albert Einstein ( and did a lot more) ( got lots of websites blocked at work, but wikipedia isn't) Suppose I'll have to build a PC for home use sometime soon...( design decisions apply) after I've fired up my BSA 420 CL - anybody know where I can get an exhaust for it? Or oine made? I suspect I'll need a couple of bits for the magneto as well - got to get rid of the horrid yellow HT cable for starters.... And use one of those nice NGK waterproof plug caps. And much WD40.

Anybody got a Lodge to Champion cross ref table? (Halfords couldn't help me.. :-) _

Reply to
Derek Lord Of Misrule!

"Derek Lord Of Misrule!" wrote (snip)

I did, fascinating! But my favourite part was the quote from his memorial:- "Death was required to come to him while asleep, or otherwise he would have outwitted it"

And here is the Einstein Szilard refrigerator:-

Actually Wikipedia is a useful resource as long as one is aware of the process by which it is compiled - even idiots like me can put in their twopenny'th ;-)

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

...and others can shout/amend when information is obviously wrong or biased etc.

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Prepair Ltd

Hmmm, too far above my head for me to grasp at, I'm afraid. Short words anyone?

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Teach a child to be polite and courteous and you create an adult that can't merge a car into faster traffic.

"Peter Forbes" wrote:

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Basically the optimum ratio of air to fuel for a perfect burn.

For petrol engines it's 14.7:1, otherwise referred to as lambda.

Reply to
moray