Re: Bamford EG1

Anyone know if these were supplied in any other colour other than green.

>Wish to mount it on a trolley with a lister pump, but would like it to be >different !!! >also can anyone give me any links to parts suppliers(online?) for brass >taps, pipe fittings & bras nuts/bolts. > >Cheers, >MartinH

They were also also supplied in Grey....

Black flywheel rims and no highlighting of the Bamford name. Can look OK, but I personally much prefer the green.

There's nothing stopping you painting it a different colour, it's your engine and you can do what you want with it. Try one of the deep maroons for a change, they look nice.

Peter

Peter A Forbes