Re: Bodelwyddan Photos

"Mark Drake" wrote

Just got round to uploading photos of 2003 event to Club website. >
Over 1000 exhibitors in all classes this year, more photos when time > permits. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nice photos. Good to see a range of pics as well as some interesting engine photos.

When I clicked on the first picture, my Real One player activated, but did not find anything to play. It does it each time too, so it's not a fluke - any ideas?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Hi Kim Thanks for your comments. When you place your mouse over the menu image, the image should change and you should hear a camera click. It appear that when you installed real player it has made itself the default player for .wav sound files. This is done automatically, not good as it affects many other programs which need and look for windows default sound programs. The easiest way to fix it is to uninstall real player and your machine should revert back to using media player and fix the problem. Good luck Mark

Reply to
Mark Drake