Stuart and things

I have sold my Stuart P66 and replaced it with a R3. The R3 is complete except for three items,the brass plugs on the exhaust chamber. Maybe someone out there has a scrap Stuart barrel with these items on and would be prepared to sell. The R3 lighting set is finished and ran without missing a beat for 5hours on its first outing. I really must try to sort out the oil burning on the Barr and Stroud ,bore wear is not the problem,the junk ring is fine,and I'm using SAE40 oil. Any suggestion would be welcome,also any info on the WB series engine.I was given some info by various people when I bought the engine and this was most welcome,however I still cannot confirm the application for my unit ie the lifeboat /Marconi theory. I have contacted Pilkington(B&S)and Glasgow university who hold the B&S records but not had a reply from either. Any snippet of information would be gratefully rec.d. Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.