The David Harris Letter

In this months SE Mr Harris has been victim of a breach of trust.Yup can concur with that. I have lost count of the manuals I have lost to " I'll get it back to you next week" brigade. Colin.

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

I've lost count of the number of times that David has been taken for a ride, he is a very nice guy and much too trusting for this grasping world that we seem to live in.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

David has had the manuals returned by a somewhat red-faced borrower...

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Glad this one had a happy ending, but I have always made it a point not to lend out (or ask to borrow for that matter) original literature, even to those who I consider friends. Always happy to oblige with a photocopy or scan though. So don't ask, as a refusal may offend!

Reply to
Nick H