Trolley or off one?

Can anyone ID the trolley as I can't otherwise imagine why this fetched such a high price?

Roland Craven

I can't put an ID to the trolley Roland, but it doesn't half remind me of the bottom half of an orchard spraying outfit. As to the Petter value you know more about that than I do.

I'm also surprised to see such a big jump between the last two bids considering there was a four hour gap between them?????

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
JohnR