webshots?

Anyone else having problems with webshots? It's very slow and often doesn't show any pictures.

Fred

Reply to
Fred

Fred, I will ask the obvious first, are you Broadband and maybe the pictures you are trying to look at are large files and have not been reduced.

Mart> Anyone else having problems with webshots? It's very slow and often

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Martin Yes I am Broadband. The problem seems to be time related. I've noticed it on other days about the same time 16.30 - 18.00. Maybe all the schoolkids are using the site at that time! Seems OK this morning.

Reply to
Fred

Time related problems I have never suffered from.

Reply to
Campingstoveman