webshots

I have finally started a webshots album, not much in there as yet:-

Nick Highfield

Ahh, so you're one of those posh hot-air types. Hot-air, then hot-fog, what next, crack-cocaine?

The dark side is calling you, Nick, fight it!

:-)

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Hot Air is Good ( Keeps my flat warm ! )

Hot Fog is Better ( Bigger is better yes ? )

Personally I love the smell of burnt kerosene wafting across an airfield ( but that's just me! )

Use the Fog Luke !

#:o)

Reply to
Barry Ruck

Gentlemen,

what I am intrigued about is what is hidden under the big white sheet.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Yes I am fond of hot air/stirling engines, both vintage and modern. Don't know why that's particularly posh though.

If anything is calling it's the daft side!

Reply to
Nick Highfield

White sheet (actually grubby lab coat) was a poor attempt to provide a neutral background. probably draped over F&J farm pump engine.

NHH

Campingstoveman wrote >

Reply to
Nick Highfield