Webshots hits

I am still constantly amazed by the sheer volume of people that come and look at the photos I display on Webshots. I put the Burford pics up on Tuesday and when my 'stats arrived this morning, 328 people had been to see them. They are only advertised on this forum, once, and I don't flatter myself that it is my composition or colour balance they have come to see ;o)) I estimate from this that there are about 300 lurkers on this forum!

This last week, the albums with an engineering bent had 1,027 hits and the Regia related albums had over 2,000 - but there are more of them.

I can only assume that some search engines are picking up keywords and directing searchers to the album. We ought to think about that when captioning pics.

All in all, I recommend Webshots to anyone wanting an easy and cheap way to display their images

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Kim, I get similar hits on my webshots also.

Mart> I am still constantly amazed by the sheer volume of people that come

Reply to
campingstoveman

Maybe the hits aren't unique? Surely there couldn't be that many lurkers!

Reply to
Chris Crocker - White

We all like a good lurk now and then.

Mike Cole