webshots hits

Thanks Dave, I hope that information answers the question raised in this thread. If I can refer back to a previous thread regarding no (or very few) comments left in the guestbooks. I see that you have to be logged in to leave a message, which I only do occasionally even though I like having a good look around the albums.

Regards

JohnR

section.

as a single views. Total views are not scored on a per picture

the Webshots Desktop software, it is tallied as a download.

not count towards the total, although any pictures downloaded

the total number of days the album has been in existence. For

views for 9 days but then got 100 views on the 10th day, the

je.rogers

The page has been viewed by 38 people since I posted the above 7 days ago. I would have thought we had more people on this list but perhaps a lot didn't visit the page. Dave Croft

Reply to
dave croft

Disappointing, I would have thought that after the rave reviews from Martin and myself it would have been required viewing!

Reply to
Nick H

Conversely, I put some pics up yesterday afternoon around 5.30 and had over

140 hits up until noon GMT today after one mention on the NG - and that was a third posting in the thread, too.

Perhaps the explicit nature of the posting meant that many who would otherwise have gone and had a nose didn't bother. Let's wait a few weeks and put up a special posting with the same end in view but without the reason being stated.

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
J K Siddorn