Whitemetal

I do hope we are not going to let one sick mind kill this group? Or is everyone, like me, doing the CH system mods they should have done in the summer :-)

I need another batch of whitemetal but with the move of Hoyt to ECKA the minimum order is a somewhat indigestible 25kgs. Does anyone want to make up a joint order with me?? Split at cost. With onward postage that would be just under £20/Kg

Reply to
Roland Craven

I'll probably want some next year, I could be tempted though.

I'll email you later.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

Naa, take more than that, Roland.

I've just been fitting a new chipset & motherboard to my friends pooter. Sounds easy, but could I get the old C drive to boot? Nope, of course not. Had to reinstall XP et al & it just takes ages of fiddling about.

Still, it's a tad chilly to be fiddling in the workshop at the moment.

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn