Woodwards Invincible

See

was posted on the ATIS list but I thought I would copy it to here to see if anyone here has any knowledge of the engine. I don't think anyone will be paying the starting price!

Reply to
Dave Croft

Charles Hamilton

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Regards, Dave Carter.

Reply to
D.J.Carter

if

it's a 2hp " New Model" made by the National Eng.

I don't know how you found that out Charles but it does look like the engine in

probably the one. Merv Cloakes post is at

Dave Croft

Seems like a lot of money to me too. How unusual are they? What would be a reasonable price? I'd guess at about half that if it is very unusual.

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
kimsiddorn