2mm Bi-colour LED's - Red/Yellow

All,

For those that have been searching, I have good news...

Kingbright are finalising some 2mm Red/Yellow bicolour LED's. Rapid Electronics are just sorting out the final details with the manufacturer, and they should be appearing on their product list in about a month.

I have no connection with Rapid, just a satisfied customer, who was contacted out of the blue recently as a result of an age old post on here, alerting me to this new product - Excellent customer service on Rapid's part.

Reply to
Ian Cornish