A nice dilemma

I've been given a $500 award at work, so I can buy that new express loco :-) Mallard or Windsor Lad? Decisions, decisions...

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Deposit on Rohloff :-) or half a titanium Brompton :-)

If its trains and ready to run, I'd buy a loco and rake of coaches. Or just possibly one of those O-gauge Heljan diesels.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

Hummm, what about an ICE folding 'bent?

Reply to
badger

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:36:21 GMT, badger said in :

(also Rohloff & Ti Brom above)

This is for luxuries, not essentials, lads, do KUATB :-D

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

A DCC set with a dozen decoders and if there's anything left, a couple of locos....

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:45:33 -0000, "Mick Bryan" said in :

Way behind the times. I have a Lenz :-)

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Oops - ok then, get LOTS of decoders! :-) Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 20:05:08 -0000, "Mick Bryan" said in :

I decided to get a decoder cosy (Hornby product code R2339) and some other bits and bobs, plus a third handset so I can still drive a train while the kids are playing :-)

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?