AD: Film shows, the largest model railway and a Christmas Market

Film shows, the largest model railway and a Christmas Market

All these are included in the coach trip to Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg, 27 to 29 November.

Our luxury coach is fully equipped with facilities for showing films. Where else can you guarantee that you will be able to watch the whole of a film without adverts, phone calls or other interruptions - and share this with a group of like minded friends?

I am told that the films include "Emperor of the North" and "Silver Streak", both classic films with a strong rail content.

Miniatur Wunderland is a truly amazing creation. The latest section to be opened is featured in the December issue of Model Railroader. Our American comrades will be disappointed that they cannot make this trip. We have been promised s 'behind the scenes' look at the American section (subject to certain conditions) which is another benefit.

And to top it all there is the Hamburg Christmas market!

We still have a couple of places left. Pick up locations are Wokingham, Redhill and Dover. Come and join us.

Full details can be found at nmrabr.org.uk (click on the icon on bottom right).

Reply to
Mike Hughes

Not to mention the Christmas Tarts on the Reeperbahn.

Reply to
Steve Caple

"Outside it is winter. But in here it's so hot. Every night we have to battle with the girls to keep them from taking off all their clothings. So don't go away. Who knows? Tonight we may lose the battle!

[KIT KAT GIRLS] Wir sagen Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome Im Cabaret, au Cabaret, to Cabaret!"
Reply to
LDosser

One of the few musicals I've ever liked.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Ooh, I love pastries!

Reply to
MartinS

Flashdance.

Reply to
MartinS

Ex wife was a Theatre major, so I saw a lot of stage musicals. Done right, a stage musical is much better than film. Done wrong, it's more difficult to walk out.

Reply to
LDosser

Don't swallow those.

They're "pasties", not "pastries".

~Pete

Reply to
Twibil

Shallow in comparison.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Oh, how true!!

Reply to
Steve Caple

But Jennifer Beals rides the Monongahela (or is it the Duquesne?) Incline!

Reply to
MartinS

Could he just lick them? At least if he promises to stop before he goes blind, while he just needs glasses?

Reply to
Steve Caple

Play it safe: let your guide dog lick 'em first.

Reply to
Twibil

More tea Vicar, can I press you to a tart ?

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon