Airfix 14xx chassis

About to re-chassis an old Airfix ex-GWR 14xx to cure a 'wobble'. Anybody re-chassied one of these before? Advice on which chassis to purchase would
be welcomed. Going to 'chip' it for sound, so looking at a smaller gearbox/motor combination, as it only has to pull an autocoach about.
Keith Patrick wrote:

If I was doing another, I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending the High Level Kits chassis. Past experience of their kits tells me it'll go together easily and look stunning.
The one I have done though is based on the old Perseverance chassis, although I don't know if they're still available. Photos of the conversion are on my website - link below.
--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.me.uk /