Airfix Cutty Sark at Aldi/Lidl for a fiver

If you are quick, when the present stock runs out that's it.

It's to 1:130ish but makes a good basis for an OO or N sailing ship and at a fiver a pop I bought several.

Cheers

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith

They had some basic Hornby starter Train sets in our nearest Branch, a serious modeller would be beyond that stage but it could make present for a young relative whose parents would never consider getting one. With many people never visiting a high street with a model or even a toy shop purchasing such an item would never be suggested by one in a window but the basic train set is how many of us started.

GH

Reply to
Marland