Analogue controllers?

wrote:

Just found this from a month ago - I thought I remembered the discussion but it was a lot closer in time than I thought. :-)
<http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.rec.models.rail/browse_thread/thread/9c2b40de864119c2/985b76c158de043c?lnk=raot#
It will probably save Nigel Cliffe joining in again :-)
Jim.

You could buy a Gaugemaster Combi which is a simple, but good quality controller or even use those controllers that Bachmann/Graham Farish provide in their train sets, although neither of them have inertia or braking. I use two of them on my small N gauge layout and they are very good considering how much they cost.
Fred X