Baseboard paint

Where can I get baseboard paint for 12 ml chipboard. I need black, grey and a grassy green. I have tried B&Q with no luck.

Reply to
piemanlarger

"piemanlarger" wrote

I've traditionally used blackboard paint available from any quality decorator's shop for matt black. Some shops will mix emulsion or oil based paints to your specific colour. I could take you to a couple in Hull.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

I thought B&Q were one of the shops that will mix paint for you. Maybe you need to go to a B&Q depot or whatever they're called.

I think Homebase mixes paint as well, as long as it's Dulux. My local one does, but, again, I'm not sure if all of them do.

Reply to
John Sullivan

"John Turner" <

Some shops?

Doesn't every paint shop/department in the UK mix paints?

In North America, almost every can of paint you purchase, other than the base paints, are mixed in the shop when you buy them.

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Yes - you should be able to get any colour you want in matt latex.

Reply to
MartinS

John,

I walked past a paint mixing setup in our local B&Q this afternoon.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie