Beattie Well Tank / Bachmann (Soundtraxx) Decoder

I've just received my Dapol/Kernow Beattie Well Tank and a Bachmann
(actually made by Soundtraxx) 6 pin decoder which fits it (just).
I am wondering if anyone else has used this combination and has tweaked the
standard CV settings. I am 90% happy with mine but there is a very slight
amount of stuttering at slow speeds which I feel it may be possible to
improve. I don't want to waste a lot of time experimenting if someone has
already found the answer.
Any recommendations gratefully received (except any suggestion that I buy a
more expensive decoder.)
Regards to all.
Reply to
Riddles
Try faffing with the motor control parameters (K, I, etc) which are towards the top of the CV number range (I don't have a set of instructions immediately to hand). Those control how the back EMF senses the motor rotation.
- Nigel
Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

Site Timeline