British Railway Modelling

Well you would have had a chance to re-address one of your presents :-) Provided it wasn't hers to you :-)

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Especially if you're planning to chat up the girl on the till afterwards :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

She was expecting a present as well?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Is this "debate" thing when she is in the transmitting mode and I'm (supposed to be) receiving?

David Costigan

Reply to
David Costigan

I used to get Penthouse for the crossword. Never had any objections at home.

Sounds like you and the Mrs need to have a new look at the terms of your marriage contract.

I think you will find there is nothing in there prohibiting the purchase of certain types of magazine.

Reply to
Brian Watson

I was more thinking of my mum at the time!

P.

Reply to
Paul Matthews

So what exactly does your mum think you use a PC for?

(kim)

Reply to
kim