Buchmann DCC Controller

Hi,

Does anyone know what is outputted of the I/O port on the buchmann DCC controllers?

Thanks Michael

Reply to
Himszy

It's for the newly announced 'Companion' controller which allows a second DCC-fiited train to be controlled independently.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Will it allow for points to be controlled?

Reply to
Himszy

The Bachmann unit offers no extra functions beyond what is already fitted. It may be possible to connect the controller to a more sophisticated device via the I/O port but there is no mention of that in their literature.

(kim)

Reply to
kim