Carriage sidings

Does anyone know of a decent site with plans of carriage sidings and workings? I want to get the sidings and other "stuff" planned out in outline at least before I start looking at the main runs of track, since last time I ended up with all kinds of nonsense trying to get the truck sidings in.

Thanks,

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

You could try

Not sure if this is what you where after.

Rob

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

Reply to
Rob Duley

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:07:12 GMT, Rob Duley said in :

Neither am I, but they are rather good, aren't they? Leicester Central looks almost doable in 00.

Guy

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

A few years ago I had an idea for a free archive website for educational purposes for the entire railway system of the British Isles, with routes, maps of routes, lists of engines that worked the routes, photographs, interactive maps with timelines for seeing how changes of layout and ownership affected the lines, etc, etc.

This website looks like a more basic example of the kind of thing I was imagining. Now, if only there were funding to set up a website to do the whole country... :-)

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.