Claremont and television

Malcolm, Our Sky dish appears to have given up the ghost. It hasn't bothered us as we don't watch TV but we may have a guest later in the year who is an avid watcher of TV - even day-time TV! We only have the free Sky account so he'll be limited in what he can watch. Can you pop in some time and have a look at the dish to see whether it just wants re-aligning or needs replacing?

Reply to
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Get a him model railway instead ,far more interesting.

G.harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Sorry folks, that was supposed to be a normal email to a friend. The btinternet email account software on my machine said it couldn't be sent because the account wasn't verified - obviously it was wrong!