Comparison of Scales as Tunnel Mouths

I wonder if someone could remind me where I have seen a comparison of scales shown as different sized tunnel mouths or loading gauges.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Laine

Peco catalogues? I think they had some kind of comparison.

DJO

Reply to
DJO

Not too sure on that one, but there is a picture here

showing N thru O gauge carriages as a comparison.

Reply to
Barry Wellington-Bovis

Thanks for the confirmation. Now to find it. Mike

Reply to
Mike Laine

Thanks, it's an interesting picture. Mike.

Reply to
Mike Laine