Dapol 156 problem!!!!!

My Dapol 156 starts behaving weird.

After taking out the decoder and measuring over the motor, I think the carbons and/or springs of the motor need changing.

But how do I get the motor out. It's not explained in the pamflet in the box ???

Help,

Thanks befiorehand,

Theo

Reply to
Theo van Riet

"Theo van Riet" wrote

Take one large hammer, place 156 on solid, hard surface and ........................

Sorry, being a bit flippant! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Should I buy the Graham Farish version and have this Dapol pulled around by it ? Or is the difference very obvious ?

Theo

Reply to
Theo van Riet

"Theo van Riet" wrote

Farish don't do a class 156, but if your Dapol model doesn't work satisfactorily then it needs to be sent back to where you bought it from for replacement.

John.

Reply to
John Turner