Eastleigh100 Open Weekend Update

Now his brother's turned up . You need someone to tell you what to read and what not to read do you. You know where the killfile is , and you didn't have to read the thread if it was of no interest to you. As you've got this far it must have been of very great interest ..

Reply to
traction

If you are typical of the people associated with the event then am not encouraged to visit. Thanks for helping me avoid what could have been an unpleasant trip.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

You really are a great advert for your employer or Knights Rail Services and their 'charities' [1] you know, perhaps I should send your abuse to your MD/Knights Rail Services (copies to the local newspapers of course - look at the sort of people involved in the "Eastleigh100" event...), your P45 might be in the post...

Oh look at what I've just found;

Domain name: EASTLEIGH100.COM

Registrant: Christopher M....

Nah, if people want to know they can do their own whois look-up...

[1] such as the PSP Association, Naomi House or the Teenage Cancer Trust, what do you think they will think about you taking the p!ss out of those who need special care?...
Reply to
Jerry

: >

: The FAQ suggest less than 30 lines for such messages, and that is a lot less : than 30 lines- or are we now saying we want that changed? :

Except that the original message had sod all to do with MODEL railways, as I said, news:uk.railway is along the way...

Reply to
Jerry

your P45 might be in the post...

I don't work for anyone clever-dick, nor am I self employed.. Given a brain cell you would be dangerous..

Reply to
traction

: I don't work for anyone clever-dick, nor am I self employed

No surprise there then, and with your 'attitude' I doubt that you will ever work for anyone...!

: Given a brain cell you would be dangerous..

Stop talking about yourself. You really are clueless as to the abuse you have committed, your original message was spam, your original message was such that anyone would have assumed that you were posting as an agent of the organisers - enough to get your ISP and or NNTP account nuked.

Reply to
Jerry

In *your* opinion. Others found it less spammy, if a little verbose.

So do it. Either put up or STFU. If you think teacher is interested, then go tell, instead of making your silly playground threats.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

I see that it didn't take long for you to return to your usual trolling and goading...

Reply to
Jerry

snipped-for-privacy@l37g2000vba.googlegroups.com...

I prefer to see it as calling your bluff.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

: I prefer to see it as calling your bluff.

Bullies never do see their actions as bulling, here is a free clue for you regarding the post you recently replied to: there is a vast difference between stating a fact and issuing a threat. If there is a deafly silence about apparent Usenet/internet abuse, that is the time that the offender(s) should start worrying, people don't argue the toss,they just send their abuse report' - as hard as it might be for your single brain cell to grasp, what I was doing in the post in question was *offering advice*...

Reply to
Jerry

"deafly silence" - I like that!

Reply to
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)