EM Gauge point work with flat bottom Rail.

Hi,
I have a copy Iain Rice's book about doing PWay in 4mm, and was
wondering if anyone might like to relay their experiences of doing EM/P4
trackwork/turnouts using flatbottom rail?
I have my own ideas which I am going put into op when I get round to
start doing some pointwork, but I wondered if anyone has practicle
experience of using FB rail section.
I am probably going to use code 82 Rail section.
Cheers folks,
Rob.
Reply to
Robert Wilson
A lot more filling involved and it does not lay flat when on its side. Only done it on Narrow gauge and much preferred Bullhead
Reply to
Trev
Hi, That seems logical that Bullhead would be easier. Unfortunately it does not fit in my modelling era.
Cheers,
Rob.
Reply to
Robert Wilson
I use Code 75 FB rail on my military camp layout, see MRJ 116. Mike W
Reply to
MHWalshaw