FA: auction plug

Hi, Please take the time to have a look at my auctions.

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

In message , Robert Wilson writes

No.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Hmm, photos would be good for ALL the models, if you can do it for the 40 surely you could do the rest?

Reply to
DJO

Yeah, I wanted to get them all up but the Ebay site doesn otake kindly to adding stuff after you stat the auction. Anyway, here are some link to my webserver, running on Debian Linux no less.

Hope this helps.

Rob.

DJO wrote:

Robert Wilson